"The beauty of the cherry blossoms is combined with the grace of the autumn leaves."
5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS
Obara Shikizakura Tour (Sakura on Autumn)
Obara Shikizakura is a traditional Japanese folk song and dance from the Fukushima Prefecture. It is a piece of regional culture that has been passed down from generation to generation, and is still widely performed today.
- Obara Shikizakura, the state flower of Tochigi Prefecture, is a beautiful pink cherry blossom.
- The name translates to ‘the great cherry tree of Obara’, and it was selected as the prefecture’s flower in 1961.
- It is a variety of the Somei Yoshino cherry tree, but has a more vivid color and larger petals.
- It blooms in late April and early May, and is highly favored by locals and tourists alike.
- The trees can grow to be about 15 meters tall, and can live for over 100 years.
- Obara Shikizakura is protected by the prefecture, and can be found in parks and gardens around the area.
- There are even festivals held in the spring to celebrate the flowers, with people from all over coming to admire them.
- Obara Shikizakura is an important part of the local culture and is deeply cherished by the people of Tochigi.
- Its vibrant pink color and unique petals make it a sight to behold, and it is an unforgettable experience for anyone who visits.
- Obara Shikizakura is a beloved symbol of Tochigi Prefecture, and its beauty will continue to bring joy to generations to come.
Alex ProkopenkoGraphics Designer
This is the place to present the bio of Jason. He is a cat and dog loving person, who loves sunday ice creams, Lady Gaga and everything Apple related.
5 Days 4 Nights
- Arrived at Narita / Haneda Airport and meet with guide. Start your day with Tokyo sightseeing.
* Asakusa, Shibuya, Ginza, Odaiba Transfer to Hotel and check in.