4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS HANOI - HALONG - SAPA
"Welcome to Hanoi"
4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
Hanoi - Halong - Sapa
Vietnam is a long, narrow nation shaped like the letter s. It is in Southeast Asia on the eastern edge of the peninsula known as Indochina. Its neighbors include China to the north and Laos and Cambodia to the west. The South China Sea lies to the east and south.
- Hanoi: Hanoi, located on the banks of the Red River, is one of the world’s most ancient capitals. The moment you arrive in the Vietnamese capital, you’ll find streets within the city centre where well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and unique museums stand proud.
- Halong: Named “Hạ Long” in Vietnamese and “Halong” in English, Halong Bay is a famous UNESCO World Heritage site featuring thousands of beautiful limestone karsts, and around 2000 islands and islets. It draws around 2.58 million tourists per year.
- Sapa: Sapa is an incredibly picturesque town that lies in the Hoang Lien Son mountain range near the Chinese border in northwestern Vietnam, known as “the Tonkinese Alps”. Sapa and its surrounding region is host to many hill tribes, as well as rice terraces, lush vegetation, and Fansipan, the highest peak in Vietnam.
Alex ProkopenkoGraphics Designer
This is the place to present the bio of Jason. He is a cat and dog loving person, who loves sunday ice creams, Lady Gaga and everything Apple related.
4 Days 3 Nights Hanoi - Halong - Sapa
HANOI – ARRIVAL (D)
- Meet on arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport, transfer to city center. Have dinner at local restaurant. Free at leisure or own ‘s discovery Hanoi Old Quarter, walking to Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful green waters, The Huc Bridge, Thap but (Pen Tower). Free for shopping tour in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.