11 DAYS 8 NIGHTS CLASSICAL OF EASTERN EUROPE
"If European Cities were a Necklace, Prague would be a Diamond among The Pearls."
11 DAYS 8 NIGHTS
Classical of Eastern Europe
HUNGARY / SLOVAKIA / CZECH REPUBLIC / AUSTRIA / GERMANY
- Special meals: Czech dinner with dark beer, Hungarian Goulash Dinner & folk show, Vienne Schnitzel, Germany Pork Knuckle & sausage with beer.
- Budapest – Fishermans Bastion, St Matthias Church
- Prague – Pragu Castle, Historical Tam Ride, Cruise on the Vltava River
- Visit Vienna Schonbrunn Palace
- Take the Funicular ride to have a magnificent view of Hallstatt and visit salt mines
- Visit Salzburg Mirabell Garden, Mozart’s Birthplace
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle + horse carriage
- Excursion to Top of Germany – Zugspitze Mountain
- Shopping at Ingolstadt Village (outlet)
Alex ProkopenkoGraphics Designer
This is the place to present the bio of Jason. He is a cat and dog loving person, who loves sunday ice creams, Lady Gaga and everything Apple related.
11 Days 8 Nights Classical of Eastern Europe
KUALA LUMPUR BUDAPEST
Assemble at KLIA for your departure flight to Budapest.